Friday, April 27, 2012

CAMPUS-COOL VOL.28 x BOUNDLESS, LIMITLESS

[24-4-12] - I recently purchased a new lens - 50mm f/1.8 which means I just inherited a brand-new challenge. See, the lens is equipped with both manual and auto-focus capabilities, but it's manual for my camera's model. Eh. No sweat; I've come close to mastering self-shoots which was most important to me. I realized I haven't been doing that as much lately, but that's all about to change. After all, that is what my blog is/was built on - self-portraits.

I painted my nails a pastel peach (by Revlon), accented with olive-green metallic tips this past Monday night and I have since then been marveling at the contrast between both textures. See, I have a thing for textures. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment